This blog is a collaborative effort written by a group of individuals. Questions or comments? Please contact: [email protected]
This blog accepts monetary compensation in the form of cash-banner, sponsored posts (and other) advertising on its pages. We accept product samples and compensation for reviews and promotion. Reviews are not guaranteed and sending samples or donating services to My Pons Evolution writers does not guarantee a review.
The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the blog owners’. If we claim or appear to be experts on a certain topic or product or service area, we will only endorse products or services that we believe, based on our expertise, are worthy of such endorsement. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer or provider. Statements do not represent medical advice. Always check with your doctor or health provider before starting a new health/beauty regimen.
At ponsevolution.com, the privacy of our audience is extremely important to us. This section outlines the types of personal information we collect from our subscribers and visitors, and how it is used.
Like many other websites, ponsevolution.com makes use of log files. The information contained in a log file includes Internet Protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date/time stamp, referral/exit pages, and number of clicks-per-visitor. This data is used to analyze trends, administer the site, track user movement, and gather demographic information – so that we may offer our readers a more personalized experience. We also may use this information to administer a contest, promotion, or other site features.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer your personally identifiable information to additional parties without your consent. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Pons Evolution™ cannot control and is not responsible for affiliate links or advertising by third parties that may link to non-cruelty free brands or websites.
THE RIGHTS OF USERS
Users may exercise certain rights regarding their Data processed by the Owner.
Users entitled to broader protection standards may exercise any of the rights described below. In all other cases, Users may inquire with the Owner to find out which rights apply to them.
In particular, Users have the right to do the following:
- Withdraw their consent at any time. Users have the right to withdraw consent where they have previously given their consent to the processing of their Personal Data.
- Object to processing of their Data. Users have the right to object to the processing of their Data if the processing is carried out on a legal basis other than consent. Further details are provided in the dedicated section below.
- Access their Data. Users have the right to learn if Data is being processed by the Owner, obtain disclosure regarding certain aspects of the processing and obtain a copy of the Data undergoing processing.
- Verify and seek rectification. Users have the right to verify the accuracy of their Data and ask for it to be updated or corrected.
- Restrict the processing of their Data. Users have the right, under certain circumstances, to restrict the processing of their Data. In this case, the Owner will not process their Data for any purpose other than storing it.
- Have their Personal Data deleted or otherwise removed. Users have the right, under certain circumstances, to obtain the erasure of their Data from the Owner.
- Receive their Data and have it transferred to another controller. Users have the right to receive their Data in a structured, commonly used and machine readable format and, if technically feasible, to have it transmitted to another controller without any hindrance. This provision is applicable provided that the Data is processed by automated means and that the processing is based on the User’s consent, on a contract which the User is part of or on pre-contractual obligations thereof.
- Lodge a complaint. Users have the right to bring a claim before their competent data protection authority.
Details about the right to object to processing
Where Personal Data is processed for a public interest, in the exercise of an official authority vested in the Owner or for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the Owner, Users may object to such processing by providing a ground related to their particular situation to justify the objection.
Users must know that, however, should their Personal Data be processed for direct marketing purposes, they can object to that processing at any time without providing any justification. To learn, whether the Owner is processing Personal Data for direct marketing purposes, Users may refer to the relevant sections of this document.
How to exercise these rights
Any requests to exercise User rights can be directed to the Owner through the contact details provided in this document. These requests can be exercised free of charge and will be addressed by the Owner as early as possible and always within one month.
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION ABOUT DATA COLLECTION AND PROCESSING
The User’s Personal Data may be used for legal purposes by the Owner in Court or in the stages leading to possible legal action arising from improper use of ponsevolution.com or the related Services.
The User declares to be aware that the Owner may be required to reveal personal data upon request of public authorities.
Additional information about User’s Personal Data
System logs and maintenance
For operation and maintenance purposes, ponsevolution.com and any third-party services may collect files that record interaction with ponsevolution.com (System logs) use other Personal Data (such as the IP Address) for this purpose.
Information not contained in this policy
More details concerning the collection or processing of Personal Data may be requested from the Owner at any time. Please see the contact information at the beginning of this document.
How “Do Not Track” requests are handled
ponsevolution.com does not support “Do Not Track” requests.
To determine whether any of the third-party services it uses honor the “Do Not Track” requests, please read their privacy policies.
Should the changes affect processing activities performed on the basis of the User’s consent, the Owner shall collect new consent from the User, where required.